Monthly, Weekly & Daily Rates
- $675 Monthly, $200 Weekly & $35 Daily
- Background check required upon move-in
- Includes electricity, water, sewer & trash
- Check out our Amenities & Features
- CURRENT TENANTS: are you maximizing your savings with us?! Take advantage of our tenant referral program and you and a friend BOTH get $50 OFF one month’s rent.
Goldenrod RV Park Policies
- QUIET TIME: 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. – please be considerate of others.
- No loud music/television at any time.
- CHECK-OUT TIME IS 1:00 P.M.
- SPEED LIMIT: Please observe a speed limit of no more than 10 mph.
- SEWER CONNECTION: A positive sewer seal at both ends of the sewer hose is required. Texas law requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using a connector or a rubber donut.
- WATER: Water connection must be sealed and free of leaks. Water leaks must be fixed within 24hrs or lessor may charge $50 fine. Absolutely no washing of vehicles or RV’s is allowed with park water.
- CHILDREN: We want the children to be safe & have a good time, but always under the watchful eyes of a parent/guardian. Do not leave your children at the park when you are gone. We are not responsible for their safety or welfare. You are liable for their behavior.
- PETS: Pets must have current immunizations. Please maintain control of your pets. The limit is for only 2 pets allowed on hand leash. Owners must clean up after their pets. Do not leave pets tethered on a leash or chain or in a pen outside overnight or when you are absent. Absolutely no pets other than service animals are allowed in the office or laundry! The same rules apply for cats as for dogs. Cats are inside pets only. If outside, they must be on a leash with the owner at all times. These rules are for health reasons as well as respect for others, lessee found to be in violation will be fined $200. Here is a list of dogs we do not permit: Pit Bulls · Doberman · Rottweiler · German Shepard · Chow Chow · Huskies · Great Danes · Akita · Boxers · Wolf Hybrids · Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior. If you do have one of these you need to speak to us immediately.
- TRASH: Dumpster located in the park is for personal trash only. All garbage must be bagged & tied, boxes must be broken down. DO NOT leave trash outside by your RV. Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by management. Please leave the laundry facility as you would like to find it – clean. Lessor may charge you $100.00 to clean it if not left clean. If they are in need of attention, please notify the manager. Washing vehicles in the park is prohibited, however; keeping your RV and automobiles clean and in good repair is required.
- INTERNET: Wireless Internet is for our guests. Goldenrod RV Park is not charging for this service and no reduction in rent applies in the event of any outages, and we reserve the right to “throttle” or curtail usage.
- NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED. NO FIREARMS ALLOWED TO BE DISPLAYED.
- PARKING: Two vehicles only per RV space if your space is large enough. Please park parallel to your RV out of the main drives. Additional vehicles on the property are $50 per month.
- CLOTHES LINES ARE NOT ALLOWED. ELECTRIC SPACE HEATERS ARE NOT ALLOWED. NO CHEATER BOXES OR PIGTAILS ALLOWED. Goldenrod RV Park is not responsible for any electrical components on RV’s that may be damaged due to electrical service.
- CONDUCT: Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. They will be reason for immediate eviction without refund.
- DRUGS: Illegal drugs of any form are prohibited on the property of Goldenrod RV Park. Person(s) caught in violation of this rule are subject to immediate eviction without a refund. Person (s) knowing of any illegal activity are encouraged to notify the management immediately. Any information reported will be strictly confidential. Be aware that the entire property is subject to search by local law enforcement with K-9 “drug sniffer” dogs at any time.
- LIABILITY: All park facilities and equipment of the park is intended for the convenience of the guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. The park management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for an accident due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other circumstances. The registered guest is financially and legally responsible for all individuals or pets at their site for any/all damage to the park or to another guest or their property.
- VIDEO CAMERAS: The Park may have security cameras operating in the public areas, office, and laundry. You consent to be recorded at any time on the Park property. Any video may be turned over to the appropriate authorities or investigators for use in prosecuting crimes or resolving civil disputes or claims.
- RV/VEHICLE REPAIRS: No major maintenance or repairs may be performed on the RV or vehicle at the Park. No welding may be conducted on the property by lessee or guests at any time.
- LAUNDRY & SHOWERS: Laundry and showers are provided as a privilege for use by Lessee. Should Lessee or its guests or invitees abuse the privilege in any way, Lessee may be prohibited from further use or eviction without a refund.
- POOLS: All kiddie pools must be approved by the office. Adult supervision required at all times.